|« Ready to lose weight with me? Let’s get to SLEEP!||Mad’s Fitnasty Journey: interval training »|
Pump up the volume, baby! There’s nothing quite like something new to spice up your workout to make sure it’s a killer calorie-scorcher. Although I would love to buy a new pair of Lululemon Athletica pants every time I wanted something new or different, a rockin’ playlist can be just as motivating…and muuuuch cheaper.
Here are the tunes I used in last week’s Boot Camp for you to download and enjoy. I included the remix names as well as the track times so you can make sure you’re getting the same version of the song—dig in and get fitnasty!
- Born This Way (Bimbo Jones Club Remix) – Lady Gaga, 6:46
- We Found Love (Chuckie Extended Mix) – Rihanna, featuring Calvin Harris, 5:57
- Set Fire to the Rain (Workout Mix) – Anya Tru, 4:36
- Save the Last Trance for Me – Paul Oakenfold, 7:50
- Call Your Girlfriend (Sultan & Ned Dub Remix) – Robyn, 5:37
- Night By Night – Chromeo, 3:45 [**new FAVorite!!**]
- Mr. Saxobeat – Alexandra Stan, 3:15
- Drop It Low – Kat de Luna, 3:46
- Burn It to the Ground – Nickelback, 3:29
- Judas (DJ White Shadow Remix) – Lady Gaga, 4:07
- I Can Change – LCD Soundsystem, 5:56
- Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) – Lady Gaga, 2:55